Vocaloid Lily! :D

Vocaloid Lily! :D
Vocaloid Lily! :D

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wangan Midnight Kijima Zeros FC3S done


When I saw FD master's FC3S, I said "Wow that looks beast!!..." then I thought "Why can't I make it like that?!", so thats how I end making this FC3S. That looks exactly like his. Also heres his blog FC2 http://donarudo007.blog39.fc2.com/ and yes, this car is made by me and Koushiro."THX BRO for making this awesome bumper for me to edit!" :D And got some varius parts from Hanpen.THX to him too. Keisuke for the FM3 FC3S parts.Also thx for 41aeimi fo the FC3S. :D Also thank Takumifuji01 for the spoiler from my s2k genki then use it on my FC3S. :D

Credits to:

GTR (ME) (editing and scratching parts)
FD Master(His beastly FC3S that I got the idea from)
Koushiro (front bumper)
Hanpen (fog lights)
Keisuke (parts fromthe FC3S)
41aeimi (car)
Takumifuji01(spoiler)
and others who support me.(supported)
Bushii(one of the supporters and will test out my FC)
Bumhp(my awesome friend that will test drive my FC)
Yohsuke(Just an awesome modder! others too!)

Enjoy the pics later!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment