Vocaloid Lily! :D

Vocaloid Lily! :D
Vocaloid Lily! :D

Saturday, June 16, 2012

ALright WTF IS THIS and 2 new cars made ;D


LONG time no see everyone. WTF NOW THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!! NO MORE MOD RELEASES EVEN THE WEST CORVETTE WILL BE Canceled NOW! DAMN IT!!! KUSO!!! WHAT EVER U DO DONT UPLOAD UR CARS OR THIS WILL HAPPEN TO U plus GTAVICECITYRU dont even ask u my permission.  oh btw I made 2 new cars ^^ 
 Verossa Final V1
 Orido Supra FINAL V1
Orido Supra but Daigos Version.
Credit that help me out on which car including meXD

DK wheelshop - supra
Keisuke - supra
GTR me - supra and verossa
Matheus 340 - supra
J2 - supra
Emzone - supra
Flash - supra and verossa
Bushii - supra
Ryosuke- verossa
Mr Zasen - soon new rims on supra
Yazzy - verossa

well thats all and gtavicecity.ru FU. oh yea the reason i cant release my corvette cause my old pc got wipe out but I will make it again soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Relax man and Long time no see.. there are no links in downloads in GTAvicecity.ru because your download is expired or deleted :)

    ReplyDelete